tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Denver Walker
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hi Gustavo! Denver here from TBP, Korea 1950 is a great solitaire game. Please let me know if you have any more questions!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Warren Smith
United States
West Nyack
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Can you elaborate as to what makes it great solitaire?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Walker
United States
Henry
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
'65 Squad Level Combat in Vietnam. On Kickstarter!
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Warren,

I did all the initial testing for the first iteration of the PC series (Sticks and Stones) http://tinybattlepublishing.com/products/sticks-and-stones solitaire.

What makes it easy?

There are no hidden units, there are no minefields with locations written on beer-stained napkins, the back and forth impulse system of the fire phase makes it easy to "keep in touch" with both sides.

What makes it difficult?
It is card-assisted. I get around that by playing with both hands exposed, and using a die to determine "difficult" actions. For example, if you know your "opponent" has an Op Fire card (knowledge that you wouldn't have in a two player game), determine if you will move a unit into his/her LOS by the roll of a die. Odd you do, even you don't.

Hope this helps.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.