Popular Tags: [View All]
Gil Orey
Portugal
Cascais
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
I just received has a present some big space ships to play with x-wings. They are:
- VT-49
- Rebelle transport
- tantive IV CR90 +mission book
- Slave 1
- Millenium Falcon
- B wing
- Lamda Class shuttle
- YT-2400
- Tie Intercepter

Great material but with just one problem. All the Space ships special rules are in French (the present was bought in France). And I don't know to read in French. Since FF do not offer those rules in a pdf format, where can I get all the special rules in English in PDF FILES?

note: In the FF site we can get PDF english rules from the base game + FAQ + rules reference + Huge ship rules. But I have no idea why they do not offer the special rules and missions that came with the ships.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andreas Krüger
Germany
Krefeld
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
They don't have the missions, but I think there is a mission compilation in the files. Not sure up to which wave it was updated, though. I'm not sure about special rules.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Asher
United States
SOUTH LAKE TAHOE
California
flag msg tools
badge
WACKY WAVING INFLATABLE ARM FLAILING TUBE MAN!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
You may be able to ask FFG for the booklets.

If they can't/won't send anything, I do have an extra rebel transport & VT-49 booklet I could send you if you'd like.

For the b-wing & interceptor (small ships) I can't recall which rule cards came with them, but the Force Awakens rulebook would have that information. If not I can send you any of the special rule cards you want if you type the title (I can read French and locate the proper cards).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gil Orey
Portugal
Cascais
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:

If they can't/won't send anything, I do have an extra rebel transport & VT-49 booklet I could send you if you'd like.

For the b-wing & interceptor (small ships) I can't recall which rule cards came with them, but the Force Awakens rulebook would have that information. If not I can send you any of the special rule cards you want if you type the title (I can read French and locate the proper cards).

Hi Matt,

thanks for your offer meeple

I asked FF for the booklets and they replied this: "...We only offer the basic rules in .pdf format found on our website and none of the rules/scenario found with in individual products; as we consider those unique to the product and not needed for general consumption..."

Regarding the extra rebel transport & VT-49 booklet, you don't have to send me. I just need a PDF file. Are you able to scan it?

Regarding rule cards, since it's a very short text, it's easy to translate via google translator.

Force Awakens rulebook, it's exactly what?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Marky
Hungary
Budaörs
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Gil,

Pm me your e-mail address, aand I will send you those scans you need.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gil Orey
Portugal
Cascais
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Many thanks :-)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Swampy Crocker
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
gil orey wrote:
Quote:

Hi Matt,

thanks for your offer meeple

I asked FF for the booklets and they replied this: "...We only offer the basic rules in .pdf format found on our website and none of the rules/scenario found with in individual products; as we consider those unique to the product and not needed for general consumption..."

Regarding the extra rebel transport & VT-49 booklet, you don't have to send me. I just need a PDF file. Are you able to scan it?

Regarding rule cards, since it's a very short text, it's easy to translate via google translator.

Force Awakens rulebook, it's exactly what?

FA rulebook is the one that comes with the new core set. It was updated with FAQ corrections and the rules added in expansions. It is a more comprehensive guide to the rules than the original core set rulebook.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gil Orey
Portugal
Cascais
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you very much to all for your help and clarifications.

Great community meeplemeeplemeeple

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.