Hide
8 Posts

Zombie 15'» Forums » General

Subject: garbage bin and recycle events? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Popov Victor
msg tools
I've noticed that the bonus kickstarter cards have some events that are not specified in the rulebook. i'm refering to the Garbage bin icon and the Recycle green icon. What do these mean?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthieu BONIN
France
Laxou
flag msg tools
publisher
I no longer work for IELLO.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
bubu91 wrote:
I've noticed that the bonus kickstarter cards have some events that are not specified in the rulebook. i'm refering to the Garbage bin icon and the Recycle green icon. What do these mean?
I've just uploaded the rules for the new cards. Should be up soon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Popov Victor
msg tools
ok thank you did you upload them on the iello site?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthieu BONIN
France
Laxou
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
bubu91 wrote:
No: here on BGG. It should show up in my previous message in a few hours, when it's validated.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Popov Victor
msg tools
Mattintheweb wrote:
bubu91 wrote:
No: here on BGG. It should show up in my previous message in a few hours, when it's validated.

i have a question regarding teror: say i make a quick search, and i draw and item, a teror cards and another item. Do I get to keep only the first item that i draw before the teror card or do i get both items and then aply the teror effect?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthieu BONIN
France
Laxou
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
bubu91 wrote:
Mattintheweb wrote:
bubu91 wrote:

i have a question regarding teror: say i make a quick search, and i draw and item, a teror cards and another item. Do I get to keep only the first item that i draw before the teror card or do i get both items and then aply the teror effect?
You can keep both.
And my advice would be to draw the 3 cards at the same time to be as quick as possible.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Popov Victor
msg tools
Mattintheweb wrote:
bubu91 wrote:
Mattintheweb wrote:
bubu91 wrote:

You can keep both.
And my advice would be to draw the 3 cards at the same time to be as quick as possible.

thank you! i'm going to ask another question here if you don't mind since i didn't get an email response from iello:

I would like to buy the digital print-and-play form of the 3 Promo Cards and the 12 Extra Search Cards. Would that be possible? For you to send me a pdf so I could print these cards? I could use paypal for payment.

I ask this because if I would buy the physical copies of these cards the delivery rates for my country are way too expansive for me

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthieu BONIN
France
Laxou
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry, we don't sell any digital versions of our game (as we have no way to secure the files).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.