Popular Tags: [View All]
Ferdinand Köther
Germany
Bochum
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Whereas "any dice" on Intrigue cards seems clear to me, I'm not quite so sure about location actions.

On Intrigue cards "any dice" are either any of my own dice (targeting myself) or "any dice" of one other player (targeting another player).

Location actions - I assume that in these cases "any dice" are "any", meaning both my own dice and/or other players' dice. Like "Royal Council" - I could re-roll two of my own dice, or one of my own dice and one of another player's dice, or two of another player's dice, or one each of two other player's dice. Hope this is correct?

Page 13 - all Dice Limit Tokens must be removed. Think this must read "Dice Limit Increase Tokens" (two times in left column), as stated in the example on top of right column. Strange that these round markers are not introduced properly under "Game-Setup" (only depicted) or anywhere else.
The example says that the dice must be moved to a different location (not the reserve), so I take this as a rule.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.