Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Patrick
Canada
Stratford
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi guys. I played through a learning game this weekend of Andean Abyss.

I went through the playbook then finished the game as if it had four live players.

Have a question about Government's Air Strike.

The rules say the Air Strike "may only accompany a Patrol, Sweep, or Assault (3.2.2-.4) and take place in a single Department or LoC."

My question then is can the Air Strike only happen in one of the locations that I Patrolled, Swept or Assaulted? Or does "accompany" mean it can only be done with those actions and can happen in any space with an exposed enemy?

Same question with Eradicate. Does the Eradicate happen in any rural area, or in one that I activated that turn with a regular operation?

Thanks in advance.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Ladson
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Going by memory, no. Air Strike (nor eradicate)does not have to be in a space selected for Patrol, Sweep or Assault.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick
Canada
Stratford
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Scottgun wrote:
Going by memory, no. Air Strike (nor eradicate)does not have to be in a space selected for Patrol, Sweep or Assault.

Thank you for the response.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.