Popular Tags: [View All]
(ɹnʎʞ)
Germany
flag msg tools
Scattle - Knock Knock.mp3
badge
mbmbmbmb
Hello fellow travellers,

just to be sure that I understand the rulebook correctly, I want to double-check with the community.

The rulebook says:

• Arabia consists of any space without a number printed in it.

• Europa is any space north and west of Arabia, stretching east to Bulgars and the '5' forest east of Yalta. All the spaces in the Mediterranean are part of Europa.

• Africa includes the forest space between Damascus and Alexandria and all land spaces south and west from there.

• India starts at Shiraz and the '2' forest space between Shiraz and Hamadan, and all the land spaces south of the word "India" on the map, including Serendib and P'an-P'an.

• Asia is all the land spaces east of Europa and north of India, including Samarkand, Lhasa, and the mountain spaces west of Herat.

Which results in my mind to this map (click to enlarge):

Please point out any mistakes, thanks !
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian Zarzycki
Poland
Poznan
Wielkopolskie
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Is it ever relevant for the game purposes? (genuinely curious, don't remember - are there cards that point you to specific areas?)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
(ɹnʎʞ)
Germany
flag msg tools
Scattle - Knock Knock.mp3
badge
mbmbmbmb
rattkin wrote:
Is it ever relevant for the game purposes? (genuinely curious, don't remember - are there cards that point you to specific areas?)

For example, check the quest "Seek knowledge".
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.