Subject: Number of units in play (for objectives purpose) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Stefano Marchetto
Italy
Latina
LT
flag msg tools
Hi guys, I'm sorry if I still bug you with rules clarifications, but every time I learn new rules I mistake new ones

There are several objectives that say "have 0 mechs", "have no more than X workers", excetera. Do units on your home base count for those totals? In other words, once you produce a worker or deploy a mech is there way to go back into their total number?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg
United States
Lowell
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
No, you can't bring them back to your boards, if that's what you mean. Once you deploy a mech, build a structure or produce a worker, they remain in play on the game board.

So for some objectives, you have to be sure to read them right away and depending on how their requirements affect your plan or strategy, you have to decide if one if them is worth trying to complete. If so, then if it says 0 mechs, then you can't deploy any mechs until the other conditions of the objective card are met.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Reverend Uncle Bastard
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
alphaom3ga wrote:
Hi guys, I'm sorry if I still bug you with rules clarifications, but every time I learn new rules I mistake new ones

There are several objectives that say "have 0 mechs", "have no more than X workers", excetera. Do units on your home base count for those totals? In other words, once you produce a worker or deploy a mech is there way to go back into their total number?

I don't think there has been an official ruling on this, but I would say that units on your home base count. They have been created already so I can't see why they wouldn't count.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Laudermilk
United States
Orange County
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What Uncle Bastard said. If you've deployed/produced them, they are in play even if on your home base.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamey Stegmaier
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Units on your home base count for objectives and stars.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stefano Marchetto
Italy
Latina
LT
flag msg tools
Ok, thanks for the info

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.