Jon Badolato
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
http://www.pewforum.org/2016/07/13/evangelicals-rally-to-tru...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron Preisach
United States
East McKeesport
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
How about the fact that there were enough black protestant Republican registered voters to be more than statistically 0%? They were 1%.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ed Holzman
United States
Seffner
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
As grey traces of dawn tinge the eastern sky, the three travellers, men of Willowdale, emerge from the forest's shadow. Fording the river, they turn south, journeying into the dark and forbidding lands of The Necromancer...
mbmbmbmbmb
jonb wrote:

You show an amazing ability to post a URL with absolutely no context. Bravo!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Badolato
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Bearcat89 wrote:
jonb wrote:

You show an amazing ability to post a URL with absolutely no context. Bravo!

You could have inferred that it had something to do with religion and the 2016 election campaign from the title of the thread. Beyond that, just assume that anything I post is relevant to either religion, sex, or politics as the forum states and you'll be OK.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron Preisach
United States
East McKeesport
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
These surveys never disappoint. Every time I see them there is always good news about the nones. It gives me hope for the long term future. But, religion will never go out with a whimper. So, in the short term, I fear for all of us.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.