Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
jeff
United States
Cumberland
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm currently reading the rules and preparing for our first try of the game. Something jumped out at me, that might possibly be a question as we play; If a card is sealed and requires a particular receptacle or combination of receptacles to unlock it (page 8 lower right corner) and we are playing with 3 players and do not have the needed receptacle...what do we do?

Thanks...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Cooper
United Kingdom
Taunton
Somerset
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In the particular case you've cited, you would be unable to access the sealed card, however, on your next run you could select the necessary receptacle.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jeff
United States
Cumberland
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So I'm assuming then, that there theoretically should never be a situation where all four are required to reveal a sealed card.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Carter
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Correct. There are cards with a picture of 4 agent pawns on them, but that just means that the entire party has to be there. If you are playing with 3, all 3 of you would have to be there.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Cooper
United Kingdom
Taunton
Somerset
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Also note, the "entire party" may consist of one receptacle if all others are dead.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.