8 Posts

Star Wars: Rebellion» Forums » General

Subject: Daedalus Insert rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Wayne Sheets
United States
flag msg tools
I skimmed a few pages on the forums and couldn't find anything on this insert. Anyone have any reviews on this organizer?

http://www.daedalusproductionsinc.com/product/quick-start-in...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David K.
United States
Pflugerville
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It looks nice. (and a hefty price too!) I like the gold labels.

From the pictures, it looks like they are showing sleeved cards, but the product description doesn't mention that. That would be nice if it fit sleeved cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derry Salewski
United States
Augusta
Maine
flag msg tools
. . . give a ship.
mbmbmbmbmb
There's no way that beats a couple planos. There aren't actually that many components . . .

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Vicente

Avon
Connecticut
msg tools
If music be the food of love, play on; Give me excess of it!
mbmbmbmbmb
I suggest you do your homework. There are several threads regarding inserts and the companies that make them. I would start here: N/A. Then I would search the forums for experiences other gamers have had with these companies. Personally, I strongly recommend Go7Gaming, Inserthere.me, the Broken Token and Meeple Realty, who happens to make an excellent Star Wars Rebellion insert that I own. I've ordered inserts and other storage solutions (e.g. Cases) from all of these companies and received great service from them. Inserthere.me in particular provides stellar customer service. Do your homework and you won't be disappointed otherwise Caveat Emptor!

Check out the Dicetower review by Sam Healy on Meeple Realty inserts including the Star Wars Rebellion insert here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06Fn7iXYMzc
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Sherlock
United States
Anaheim Hills
California
flag msg tools
Admin @ www.cigargeeks.com
mbmbmbmbmb
I have the Meeple Reality. It is well designed, and is made to fit the base game plus the inevitable expansions. It is an excellent design, and even has a special slide in holder for your Death Stars.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gabriel Alonso
United States
Miami
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Fabulous! But the OP asked for info on the Daedalus insert. I am curious as well. Thank you

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fed Aykin

Texas
msg tools
mbmbmb
In looking at this insert vs the one by Meeple Realty, I like the look of this one better, because it has individual card trays for each faction. What I want most out of an insert for this game are trays to hand each player with their bits. The Daedalus one appears to have trays that are all one big piece for each player.

I think either insert looks great, though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aron
Netherlands
flag msg tools
Life is game, you gotta enjoy the journey.
badge
Life may knock you down sometimes. Its up to you if you stand up and live your life to the fullest.
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes looks great and less heavy.
Only downside is you cant good the box on its Side. With the other one from meeple you can. Inzage that one, is excellent!

But this ones also very Nice. Man I want a second copy so i have an excuse to get this one too. [/-]

It does support horizontal and vertical storage (or transport )... So my earlier mention of downside shatters... so no downside at all!
Great.

This remark still stands: Man I want a second copy so i have an excuse to get this one too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.