Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Henrik Johansson
Sweden
Järfälla
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

I will try to explain how it works:
The first two columns marks the Roman "Subdued+Dispersed" number and the Roman "Allies" number, the 2:nd column going to max 6. Then the Arverni, Aedui, Belgae and Germanic columns follows, showing the number of Allies, maxed at 13, 8, 11 and 6 respectively. The total amount of these columns shall always be 30 (31...): If one goes up, another goes down.

The 7:th column shows the current Rome VP, the sum of column 1 and 2. Adjust this column whenever column 1 or 2 is adjusted. There is a common scale with the nominal values 0, 15, 6, 8, 0 and 15 on a common line, all the numbers found in the chapter 7. The common scale show negative numbers downward, positive upwards. 0 is the value where the respective victory point values become hot: If you go one step further, you will win in the upcoming winter. For the Romans, the 0 is of course matching the number 15.

The 8:th column shows the Off-map Legion part of the Arverni VP. The 9:th column is not used, it is just a mirror of column 3, the Arverni Allies count.
The 10:th column shows the Aedui difference, i.e. how far below the Arverni or Belgae the Aedui currently are regarding Allies. Use the counter provided for "Other most allies". Adjustments of columns 3, 4 or 5 (seldom 2 or 6) are reflected here.
The 11:th column shows the Belgae "Control+Allies" count. Adjust this when column 5 is adjusted, or the Belgae win or lose control.

By having these columns outlined with a common nominal value, it is quick to see in a glance who is closest to a win in the upcoming winter, and who is dragging behind. These columns replace the scale around the map.

The (GR) marks are showing where the counters are located at the start of "The Gallic Revolt" scenario.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Volko Ruhnke
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: My VP gadget, a scetch
Cool!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.