Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Gyorgy Boda
Hungary
Dunakeszi
Pest
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am owner of the Rise of the Kage kickstarter (red alert level), and I still own the game, but I am not a happy owner. We found the game near unplayable with the original rules, and gave up.

I later realized rules are being completely rewritten, and wrote to GCT via kickstarter if I can get a printed copy of the new rulebook. I got no single response. Sure I can print it, but frankly, it pisses me off, that I received neither a response nor a rulebook.

I am not rushing to any conclusion yet, so I give here another try, is there any way to get updated rulebook to complete my red alert copy pls?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bushido GCT Studios
England
flag msg tools
mbmb
In direct answer to your question, no we won't be printing copies and sending them to people.

We have revised the rules and made them available as a PDF. These can be used on a digital device or printed at home.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.