Subject: Sewer movement card applies to armor? Really? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Erik Stonemark
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've seen in some spots that armor can utilize the sewer movement card. Really, what are the Russians doing, disassembling the tanks bogey wheel by bogey wheel, turret and gun, and then reassembling? I'd prefer a card that let them produce a new armor unit out of the tractor factories. This at least happened to a certain extent in that tanks rolled off the assembly line and right into battle at some points.
I think myself I will restrict sewer movement to infantry?
Any thoughts or opinions out there?
If this has come up in previous threads, I apologize, I haven't gotten through them all yet.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Evans
United States
Berlin
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The FAQ says yes they can. Think of it as infiltration, they added. There is a special kind of tank that uses sewer movement they added...

A septic tank.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Evans
United States
Berlin
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
To add to this. Tanks don't really need much help moving one space. Infantry can get bogged down and unable to move, so most people use it for infantry. This is from my games with 2 other people, so most people is to be taken with a grain of salt.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Stonemark
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
No indeed, the tanks don't need help moving 1 space, just funny to think of moving a t34 through a sewer.
The Russian mechanics are really good at armor breakdown and putting them back together. They could just sneak into the German camps at night and take the German tanks apart...funny

Thanks for the info, the FAQ is probably where I saw that but wasn't sure.
Grain of salt it is
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.