Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tony Sanfilippo
United States
ISSAQUAH
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I really enjoy playing this game, but I do not own it. In many of my games I have player aids and this could use one. especially some of us who are new or do not play it all the time. I am not savvy on how to do this, but I wish someone could do a file of a readable map of this board so that it would be easier for some of us to decide where to go
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Angevine
Canada
AB
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
all of the rocket ships show the name of the place PLUS a colored location of where they will be ending up.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Sanfilippo
United States
ISSAQUAH
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
danimal13 wrote:
all of the rocket ships show the name of the place PLUS a colored location of where they will be ending up.
I know that, but it would be easier to make plans if you have something to look at. I made maps for Ticket To Ride Europe and it helped a lot because most of us are not familiar with Europe, Very hard to sometimes see the card when 6 people are playing and they are far away from the card. The names of the area are not familiar with most of us. People kept asking. Where is that again. I also believe that it would speed up the game a little because of that

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
DomaGB
United States
Green Bay area
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I find such aids useful, but their usefulness is usually short lived as you learn the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Santi Velasco
Spain
San Juan de Aznalfarache
Seville
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It appears there is not a clear shot of the board here on the Geek, and the one in the rulebook is not clearly readable either. Anyway, the map is simple enough for you to be a able to draw a simple sketch of it and make it into a ref sheet of sorts.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.