Ferdinand Köther
Germany
Bochum
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Rules: At any stage of the game ...
Action card: At any moment of your turn ...

Which is correct?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J H
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Which action card are you referring to?

The rule book says you can, at any point during the game, trade a point for 5 gold. That means even if it isn't your turn.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ferdinand Köther
Germany
Bochum
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, that's why I'm asking ...

Each player has their action card in front of them, which is turned over to the "Pass" side if they pass.
This card says "At any moment of your turn ..."

Under "General Rules" on page 10 the rule book says (II) "At any stage of the game ...", obviously referring to the actions card.

So there are two contradictory statements and I wonder which is meant to be the "right" one.

Like at King's Palace during Domination Phase - if I don't have enough Gold, I cannot place my power token in some other place. If "At any stage of the game ..." is true, I can get money now, and place my power token subsequently.
If "At any moment of your turn ..." is true, I cannot get money now - because it's not my turn. I take my turns during the Intrigue Phase, not during the Domination Phase.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.