Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jay Bruce
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
I noticed that game number 11 has appeared on my rated games list by itself. Any idea of why or how to get it off my list? Thanks
Jay

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Morris
United States
Raytown
Missouri
flag msg tools
2nd, 6th and 7th Wisconsin, 19th Indiana, 24th Michigan
badge
24th Michigan Monument Gettysburg Pa
mbmbmbmbmb
Just got to the game's page and at the bottom click the delete button to remove it.

If that doesn't work for some reason just go to the game and in the box where it has the 4 rating simply delete the number and then click submit. Either should remove it from your ratings list.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
Canada
AB
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That's crazy. It has disappeared from my list of rated games occasionally. It's happened to other people too.

So we're dealing with migratory beans, here? That's gotta be some kinda breakthrough.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Spitzley
United States
Belleville
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
rootbeer wrote:
That's crazy. It has disappeared from my list of rated games occasionally. It's happened to other people too.

So we're dealing with migratory beans, here? That's gotta be some kinda breakthrough.

Naw, just weight a jumping bean assymetrically and you'll get the same effect.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.