Popular Tags: [View All]
Arnaldo Horta Jr
United States
Columbia
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello all!

Has anyone created any new scenarios for this game that you want to share? I am getting ready to add the Artillery to my collection and I plan to buy a few more 3x5 tiles to augment my collection but knowing what others are using would help me with my decision...

I have one set of each of the armies (not the 4-6 numbered ones, just 1-3) in red/blue plus an extra terrain set (and one set of the original yellow/green tanks that look like they really come from a movie that shall not be named)...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Néstor Romeral Andrés
Spain
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Diarmud wrote:
Hello all!

Has anyone created any new scenarios for this game that you want to share? I am getting ready to add the Artillery to my collection and I plan to buy a few more 3x5 tiles to augment my collection but knowing what others are using would help me with my decision...

I have one set of each of the armies (not the 4-6 numbered ones, just 1-3) in red/blue plus an extra terrain set (and one set of the original yellow/green tanks that look like they really come from a movie that shall not be named)...

I plan to release a bunch of massive scenarios in August, now that the Artillery is ready.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.