Exceed: Red Horizon – Reese & Heidi vs. Vincent & Nehtali» Forums » General

Subject: Character Reference Sheets rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
S F
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
I liked reference cards in BattleCON, and felt that they were useful for accessibility. I figured they would be even more important in Exceed, since, unlike BC, a new player doesn't even know all of *their own* options at all times, let alone those of their opponent.

So I spent some time throwing some reference sheets together in Excel, for my own playgroup, and once they were done, figured, hey, other people might get some use out of them, too. Since I already did the legwork, here ya go.

https://boardgamegeek.com/filepage/134321/exceed-reference-s...

Maybe you don't like/understand the formatting, I can answer questions. Feel free to modify as you will, or link elsewhere- would appreciate being credited, though.
Also, the process gave me a little bit of insight on what the "magic numbers" look like, overall, and what sort of effects are common or not, so that's fun.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.