Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Terence Lee
United States
Arcadia
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I wanted to paint my ships but I'm a relative newbie to painting. I wanted to prime them and just use a wash and drybrush. Can you recommend paint colors for me to use? I typically use Krylon spray primers so was hoping there was a purple primer that I could use. And then I wanted to know what colors to use for the wash and drybrush. Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Syvertsen
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
Have a good day!
mbmbmbmbmb
This question has been asked, this might help: Painting Guide?

Also a quick web search brought this up:
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Terence Lee
United States
Arcadia
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks...I actually saw that post and part of the video. The video was a little too advanced for me. I don't plan to use an airbrush or get that detailed. The first post basically said to use grays for the UNSC and purples for the Covenant. I was just wondering if someone out there had actual colors that they used since there's so many different shades of purple. I'm really more concerned about the Covenant.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Syvertsen
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
Have a good day!
mbmbmbmbmb
I could be wrong, but I don't think it's as exact as something like WH40k, what I've seen from people has been a kind of "if you like it, use it" attitude, but I just started looking into this myself. Post here if you find anything more specific!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.