Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike Stiles
United States
California
flag msg tools
Shaman
mbmbmb
https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/be-honest-diversit...

It'd be scary but it's just a few steps too totally whacko.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Xuzu Horror
United States
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
windsagio wrote:
https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/be-honest-diversit...

It'd be scary but it's just a few steps too totally whacko.

It actually gives me quite a bit of comfort to know that only 2.5k people signed it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J.D. Hall
msg tools
Quote:
Diversity is code for white genocide

It's amazing to me that something who believes that has the mental acumen to use a computer and actually submit something on the White House web site. Idiot savant no doubt.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
remorseless1 wrote:
Quote:

It's amazing to me that something who believes that has the mental acumen to use a computer and actually submit something on the White House web site. Idiot savant no doubt.
Not really, just like RSP's finest he no doubt just cut and pasted that gem from some pretty legit site.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J.D. Hall
msg tools
slatersteven wrote:
remorseless1 wrote:
Quote:

Not really, just like RSP's finest he no doubt just cut and pasted that gem from some pretty legit site.

RSP's right-wingers aren't that stupid. And I doubt any of them could key in more than 10 characters before writing FUCK YOU OBAMA! and then storming off.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
remorseless1 wrote:
slatersteven wrote:
remorseless1 wrote:
Quote:

RSP's right-wingers aren't that stupid. And I doubt any of them could key in more than 10 characters before writing FUCK YOU OBAMA! and then storming off.
Sure I have seen this rallying cry uttered in RSP.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.