Recommend
 
 Thumb up
 Hide
12 Posts

Alien vs Predator: The Hunt Begins» Forums » General

Subject: FINALLY!!!! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Creepy horrocks
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So as a KS backer in Australia my game and 2nd wave pledges arrived after multiple legal threats its arrived.
but man did they screw this up.
Multiple parts missing from each extra i got (warriors arms missing,1 alien egg short, predalien is gonna need huge sculpting to assemble & i didnt even open up the boxed game. Also predator ship tiles are printed on a almost paper thin cardboard an my Alien Queen well that didn't even come with a head.... are you kidding? SO this is going onto ebay goodbye AVP and
the last time i associate my hobby with PRODOS products.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Eklund
Czech Republic
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
It's kind of difficult to believe this. Maybe you deserved it for making legal threats.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yog Sothoth
United Kingdom
Dorset
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Azikin wrote:
It's kind of difficult to believe this. Maybe you deserved it for making legal threats.


Not sure if you are joking. If not, well, I feel sorry for you.
10 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Manning
United States
Bay City
Michigan
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I hope you're at least going to list the things missing/broken when listing the product.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
gary gee
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
must be one of the worst Kickstarters ever!!!...and theres been a few over the last few years.
its a real shame.because besides all the KS/PRODOS crap..theres a really good game here...they could have been quids in.if they had done the whole thing right from the start..it just started wrong and descended into absolute chaos!!

im always very picky about backing Kickstarters now..plus they are becoming greedy now.and nowhere near the value they used to be.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mark mcleod
United Kingdom
Birkenhead
Wirral
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Azikin wrote:
It's kind of difficult to believe this. Maybe you deserved it for making legal threats.

If your not joking then thats not cool.
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
sacha cauvin
France
rouen
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Just got mine.
My last e-mail "France Please" worked i guesswow

Got one extra alien infant without base.

The minis are just fantastic, Pity about The rules.

Just watched Angry Joe's playthrough, it just sums it up.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Elwyn Chow
Australia
flag msg tools
mb
Azikin wrote:
It's kind of difficult to believe this. Maybe you deserved it for making legal threats.


You're the sort of person who gets special unlisted ingredients added when you send a meal back to the kitchen... and you deserve it.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mariana crispim
Germany
Hawaii
flag msg tools
Yep, mine arived too. After about 20 unanswered emails...

Well so far the only issue was with the alien stalkers, a pair of legs was missing. But I did not assabled the extra minis until now.

The rules, well I think I can toss the rulebook in the trash, couse 2.0 rules are out and they shell be much better.

Oh and this is the first game I saw where the cards were bound with a rubber band (diffetent colors). Well I dont mind, I do it normaly myself... its just funny.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shirley T
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
After seeing the work don for the new rules, I broke down and ordered something from their webstore during the sale shake

Not what I wanted to do, but I would like to enjoy my KS stuff sometime before the contract runs out with Prodos. After 10 days, I finally have a tracking number!!!! I will post back here once it arrives to let everyone know how it went.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rod Mitchell
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
dougisitosan wrote:
After seeing the work don for the new rules, I broke down and ordered something from their webstore during the sale shake

Not what I wanted to do, but I would like to enjoy my KS stuff sometime before the contract runs out with Prodos. After 10 days, I finally have a tracking number!!!! I will post back here once it arrives to let everyone know how it went.


Congrats, hope it works out for you!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shirley T
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Grumpae wrote:
dougisitosan wrote:
After seeing the work don for the new rules, I broke down and ordered something from their webstore during the sale shake

Not what I wanted to do, but I would like to enjoy my KS stuff sometime before the contract runs out with Prodos. After 10 days, I finally have a tracking number!!!! I will post back here once it arrives to let everyone know how it went.


Congrats, hope it works out for you!


Thanks! As an update: everything (minus wave 3 stuff) arrived. Missing some bases and stands, but otherwise good! If you are at all interested in purchasing more AVP stuff to add to your KS... Now's the time to do it before the sale ends (as bad as that last sentence sounds, I FINALLY got my stuff).

FYI: it appears the Predator Tiles are REALLY underwhelming... 2 punchboards (14 tiles)? FOR $20 dollars???? WTF? Did they not send me everything?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.