Hello dear friends!
I have 2 questions:
1) On the first page of the rulebook where it says that we should shuffle the 4 new contracts with the base game, I did not understand the monatgem special battery: it must have 12 contracts now instead of 8 base game or only the top 4?
2) description of the character Arghun Khan says that if he has on the table to be harvested should get 6 City of cards and place them next to the characters. So far so good! My question is the use of these letters, it says that they once per turn can be used, but should be with the phase down: I choose at random (luck) or I can look at them and choose?
Since now I thank all who responded!
- Last edited Wed Jul 20, 2016 2:53 am (Total Number of Edits: 1)
- Posted Wed Jul 20, 2016 2:52 am
The best mats ever!
Yes, that's me in the latte!
1) Just shuffle the new contracts in and set up everything else as normal. You'll have 12 contracts now to choose from as a draw pile.
2) He gets 6 city cards face up, and can use them each once. Once you use one, they must be discarded. When you use them, you do not use a die, you treat it as if you placed a "6" value die on them. You can only use one of them per turn, but they are a BONUS action, meaning you can also place a die on the same turn you use one of the cards.
Hope this helps! The expansion adds loads of more fun!
Something to add to
2) When you choose the character the 6 cards are laid open. When game starts you are allowed to lay them face down that the other players are not able to see them. You can have a look at them any time you wish of course.