http://www.mediafire.com/download/ay55cu63d43wx4j
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Kilpatrick
Australia
flag msg tools
Many thanks for posting this module Brian! You must be one of the most prolific creators of Vassal modules. Can you give us an insight into how you decide what games you are going to make mods for? What aspects of the process are most rewarding and what are most time consuming and/or difficult?

I happened upon this post by an odd route. Last night I played The Sorcerer's Cave, which by the way would be an interesting challenge for you with it's free form laying of tiles to form the playing area! I typed "Sorcerer" into BGG search intending to go to the Sorcerer's Cave page as I have asked a question of the Designer concerning his thoughts on creation of a Vassal mod for that game and Mystic Woods. Instead I saw the entry for "Sorcerer" and on a whim I followed it only to discover I had neglected to subscribe to it so would've otherwise missed your Vassal mod announcement.

I wanted to be subscribed to it as I recently purchased a copy of the game in excellent and unpunched condition. But on receiving it I discovered there was no map! Not only that the seller is refusing to return any contact attempts cry At least now I have the Vassal mod to one day play the game by email.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.