Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Aaron Brogdon
United States
Moscow
Idaho
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Any word on wether or not we will get the promo card if we preorder the game from Stronghold or only if we preorder from an LGS?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
"Music That Glows In The Dark"
mbmbmbmbmb
brog5108 wrote:
Any word on wether or not we will get the promo card if we preorder the game from Stronghold or only if we preorder from an LGS?

I asked and was told it's a "retailer incentive" promo. They said they might sell them from their site down the road if any are left.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Brogdon
United States
Moscow
Idaho
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Bummer. Oh well, the Stronghold preorder is still worth it. Getting the game a month early trumps just about anything else.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Winston Spencer
Brazil
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
When are they sending the preorders?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eduardo Guimarães
Brazil
Rio de Janeiro
RJ
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So, just to be sure, i have to buy from retail to get the promo? If i preorder it online i don't get it?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Nudd
United Kingdom
London
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Will the promo be available at Essen?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Winston Spencer
Brazil
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
eduguima wrote:
So, just to be sure, i have to buy from retail to get the promo? If i preorder it online i don't get it?

Not any retail, only those that buy the Launch Kit with the promos. The retail decides how they give the promos.

If you know someone in Brazil that will preorder the Launch Kit, please tell me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Brogdon
United States
Moscow
Idaho
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Aztarun wrote:

Stronghold's website says mid-August
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Winston Spencer
Brazil
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
brog5108 wrote:
Aztarun wrote:

Stronghold's website says mid-August

Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Watts
United Kingdom
Southwell
Notts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
mikelosaurus wrote:
Will the promo be available at Essen?

From another thread where I asked the same question:

The english version will be very present at Essen and can be found at both the Stronghold and the FryxGames booth. Including the promo (at least at FryxGames, but probably at Stronghold too).

Cheers!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob Fryxelius
Sweden
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
I can't speak for Stronghold - it sounds from the forums like they will not have the promo in Essen, but we'll see. I can't actually even promise that FryxGames will have it, but it is definitely is our intention.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Johan
Netherlands
Sint-Oedenrode
Noord-Brabant
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Will there be a separate preorder for this game for pick up at the Fryxgames booth at Spiel?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Bridges
United Kingdom
Rugby
flag msg tools
Jacob

Would you please confirm my understanding of the quickest way to obtain an English version copy of TM in the UK?

Fryx Games - no longer selling games direct - using Stronghold Games in US for TM.

Stronghold Games - don't take preorders from the UK.

Quickest way - Pre-order from A UK games store and wait until it finds its way from Stronghold in the US?

Will REBEL.pl be doing an English version or are they just importing from Stronghold?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob Fryxelius
Sweden
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Johan,
FryxGames will have TM at Essen, and it will therefore be possible to pre-order it from us for pick-up in Essen. We haven't set our price and other details quite yet, but we'll post here when we do.

Kyia wrote:
Jacob

Would you please confirm my understanding of the quickest way to obtain an English version copy of TM in the UK?

Fryx Games - no longer selling games direct - using Stronghold Games in US for TM.

Stronghold Games - don't take preorders from the UK.

Quickest way - Pre-order from A UK games store and wait until it finds its way from Stronghold in the US?

Will REBEL.pl be doing an English version or are they just importing from Stronghold?

* Quickest way to get TM in England would be to buy it from a pre-launch-kit-store 14th of september. Or after release date 28th of september.
* FryxGames will sell at conventions where we participate, meaning Essen.
* Rebel will not have any english games unless they buy them from Stronghold.

Cheers!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.