Mark Innerebner
United States
Littleton
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
I am Evil Homer.
mbmbmbmbmb
Do they just sit around and do nothing if you own a spot with an opponents city or town? Generate income for whoever owns the spot? We were assuming that whoever owned it still got points for it in the end.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Hunt
England
Lincoln
Lincolnshire
flag msg tools
Angry Imp Games
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Whoever owns the City/Town (i.e whoever built it) gets the income each round, and they also get the points at the end. Another player can't remove or take-over an opponent's city.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Innerebner
United States
Littleton
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
I am Evil Homer.
mbmbmbmbmb
BrianJohnHunt wrote:
Whoever owns the City/Town (i.e whoever built it) gets the income each round, and they also get the points at the end. Another player can't remove or take-over an opponent's city.

But you need a settler in the space to get income from your own city? Or just that you need to trace through a settler to get money from a city back to your boat?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Hunt
England
Lincoln
Lincolnshire
flag msg tools
Angry Imp Games
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ehomer666 wrote:
BrianJohnHunt wrote:

But you need a settler in the space to get income from your own city? Or just that you need to trace through a settler to get money from a city back to your boat?

You just need to trace a route. For tracing a route purposes a settler, town or city (even a captain in this instance) can be used.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.