Popular Tags: [View All]
Mitchell Lurcook
United States
Kingsport
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
lets say im on the inside of a straight before a curve.

In my movement can I change lanes to the outside, then while in the curve follow the arrows to go back to the inside all in one turn?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Nicosia
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
SMASH!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
yes
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mitchell Lurcook
United States
Kingsport
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Basically like this, lets say I rolled a 10.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Nicosia
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
SMASH!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
sure.... the 'no weaving back and forth' rule just applies on the straights. Once you are in the corner you can always follow the arrows.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mitchell Lurcook
United States
Kingsport
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
THANKS!

One more question, when it comes to wear points.

Lets say I overshoot a corner by 3, but I have a beg in 3 tires still.

Will I spin out? We assumed because I had 3 tire points im not going to spin out, if I overshoot again I would.

we assumed when I use the last point I just remove the peg from the thing completely. This also applies to things like breaks, body, ect.

I mean it IMO makes sense, why would I have 3 breaks, if I cant use all of them. or am I not understanding.

Also in the rule book it says if you have no tire WP left and you have already spun out and you overshoot again by more then one space you are out of the race. but then right below it it says you cant lose more tire WP then you have... that means even spinning out again at all means you lose right?

Or am I misreading how that works. We assumed lets say I have 2 tires left, and I overshoot by 4. I lose all my tires and spin out. Now I have 0 tires,but as long as I dont overshoot by more then 1 space im okay.

Lastly, slipstreaming.

Does the initial movement count toward stopping in a turn or does the ending slip stream count?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Niels Kjær
Denmark
Malling
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
You spin out when you lose your last tyre point, so in your example where you overshoot three spaces with three tyre points left, you would spin out.

You would keep the last tyre point (move the peg to '1'), so you would be able to spin out in the next corners also, provided you only did that by on space in each corner.

If you overshoot by more spaces than you have tyre points left, you will crash.

On slipstream, it is where you end your full move that counts towards stopping in corners, so if you slipstream and end outside the corner you were supposed to end in, you are overshooting.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mitchell Lurcook
United States
Kingsport
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Does that mean with braking, body, ect I can still use them one time every turn?

Like if I started the game with 3 breaks, through the coarse of the game Ive used them 3 times... would I stay at one? letting me use them for one each turn if I needed?

Or body, if I keep getting hit, will I just sit at 1 HP? I dont understand. dropping to 0 sounds more intuitive.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tor Sverre Lund
Norway
Trondheim
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
WolfVonhinslik wrote:
Does that mean with braking, body, ect I can still use them one time every turn?

Like if I started the game with 3 breaks, through the coarse of the game Ive used them 3 times... would I stay at one? letting me use them for one each turn if I needed?

Or body, if I keep getting hit, will I just sit at 1 HP? I dont understand. dropping to 0 sounds more intuitive.

No, the "spin and get 1 back when you use exactly what you have left" rule is ONLY for tires. You are free to use up all your gear and break points with no adverse effect, but if you lose all your body/suspension/engine points, you are immediately eliminated. (i.e. the minimum amount of WP to finish a race is 1 tire, 1 engine, 1 body and 1 suspension point)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.