This game is excellent to play solo with only a few changes:
1) The number of goods put on the market is half (rounded down).
2) One neutral worker is placed in the inn on the board.
1) Use this variant for friendly night events, except that when you buy drinks you pay one mead cost to the bank.
2) During the preparation for the next season (7.0 in the manual) roll both dice and discard one transport vehicle from the top of the stack indicated on each rolled dice (stacks are 1 to 6 from the left, same as the market).
3) There is no need for safe-character markers.
- Last edited Mon Jul 25, 2016 4:52 am (Total Number of Edits: 1)
- Posted Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:39 am