Subject: Mix all cards? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Indalecio
Sweden
Helsingborg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just wondering if some of you guys had tried mixing all tribe cards together and have each player draw a random 50 from it?

What do the designers think? Would it be unbalanced if we did so?

Also, any expansions in sight for this game? I´ve been playing it every day now for the past two weeks with my 7 year old. We are both enjoying it very much.

Cheers

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mikko Punakallio
msg tools
designer
mb
You can mix all the tribe cards together and the game should still stay balanced. The one possible issue I see is that one player might end up with very few diamond cards in their deck. While the diamond cards are not necessarily better than others, they are more fun in my opinion, since they give you more choices.

Mixing all tribe cards together also makes the game a bit more random, since you cannot try to play in a way to negate the other player's diamond cards.

For the +1 / -1 hand size for won region cards, you can either ignore this rule or you can both take two different tribe cards in front of you to tell you what your bonus tribes are.

No expansion news at the moment, but we do have some ideas
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.