Subject: Print and Play available? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Achim Zien
Germany
Oldenburg
flag msg tools
designer
There's a theory: if ever anyone discovers exactly what the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There's another theory: this has already happened.
mbmbmbmbmb
Is there a print and play version of Spirit Island avaialable for any of us who

a) are late for the Kickstarter?
b) cannot afford horrendous shipping rates?

If so, when and where can I expect to get it?

Thank you for any information!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Maloney
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason." -Jack Handey
mbmbmbmbmb
PiHalbe wrote:
Is there a print and play version of Spirit Island avaialable for any of us who

a) are late for the Kickstarter?
b) cannot afford horrendous shipping rates?

If so, when and where can I expect to get it?

Thank you for any information!

Don't you expect it to be available through conventional retail channels? Are other Greater Than Games titles readily available in the EU?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I'm not sure if the pledge manager still allows additional games, but you could try to contact the user grisuris via geekmail who manages our group order to Germany.

Otherwise old print and play files are available here. I'm expecting Spirit Island to be available for retail in europe as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Achim Zien
Germany
Oldenburg
flag msg tools
designer
There's a theory: if ever anyone discovers exactly what the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There's another theory: this has already happened.
mbmbmbmbmb
Awesome help, thanks! I'll have a look at the PNP and try to get in on the group pledge.

I have never seen any of their games (consciously) in my FLGS, so I was a bit worried.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc Hartstein
United States
North Plainfield
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Good luck getting in on the group order. If it turns out to be too late, you could ask your FLGS to order you a copy. They may not carry GtG titles because they don't expect their customers to purchase them, but still be able to get them through their distributor if there's demand.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dylan Thurston
United States
Bloomington
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
The game does have pretty extensive English text (like Sentinels) so distribution might be spotty in Europe. The BackerKit has not closed yet.

The Print-and-Play is a bit out of date, and also includes only the introductory spirits. I don't know of any plans to create a more complete print-and-play.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Yost
United States
Bothell
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just dusted off my PnP last night to play. I am dying waiting for this game to ship.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dylan Thurston
United States
Bloomington
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Well, the BackerKit closed on Monday, so shipping should be coming right up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.