4 Posts

The Game» Forums » General

Subject: The Game App rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Anabelle T

Florida
msg tools
I play The Game as often as I can, I love the physical cards, the design is super cool, and on the go I play the app.

On the app I've been playing the Game On Fire and also the Game Lift Up, these are great!

Would be nice if we could buy the Game On Fire cards, will they become available? Are they around somewhere and I just didn't find them?

Another comment I'd like to make is the sadistic whip noise when you drop a -10 or +10. When you use the 10 rule it always feels good and you feel good right when that whip cracks, so you can't help but connect that whip sound to feeling good. A bit sadistic right? LOL! Out of all the sound effects they could've chosen

But don't change a thing, both the physical game and the app are awesome!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jan Crow

Houston
Texas
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is the app IOS or Android?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tobias Mueller
Germany
flag msg tools
mb
Hi Jan,

I'm the developer of the app and it is available for both platforms iOS and Android. If you search for "The Game" and "Outline Development" it should be easier to find.

Kind regards,
Tobias
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Taed Wynnell
United States
Sunnyvale
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've played maybe 50 games of Classic on Easy mode, but the best I've done is 11 cards. I have played the card game with my group about 10 times and won 2 or 3 times, so I don't think I'm doing anything fundamentally wrong. Is it really that much harder?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.