Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
tfoz 15
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
How does one who was too late for kickstarter obtain this expansion?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark J.
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
Ditto! Where can we buy this??
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete C
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
I don't know... it doesn't look like it is for sale anywhere at the moment. I lucked out and found both the base game and the expansion on Amazon being sold together. Bought it purely on impulse. Glad I did.

I enjoy the 2-player game that is included with the expansion. Have played it five times so far and really like it. Have not had the opportunity to play the 6-player game, nor have I tried any of the extra tiles. Look forward to playing with all of the components soon.

It is frustrating when a game that has just been printed is hard to find for sale anywhere.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Guttag
United States
West Chester
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
To all:

I bought the Atlas expansion at the WBC, so there are copies available, but likely a limited number at this point. I also suspect you might purchase it from Gen Con (now taking place in Indianapolis), and at future game conventions where Academy Games is an exhibitor, and copies remain.

From talking to Uwe Eckert (the president), the Atlas expansion won't be available in retail for awhile. For example, CoolStuff provides an expected release date of November/December.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
tfoz 15
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the info Eric

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
"Music That Glows In The Dark"
mbmbmbmbmb
I have this and the buildings for sale.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dale Donovan
United States
Kenosha
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
When oh when will this be available?????
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Duke
United States
Wynne
Arkansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have a copy of the base game, plus exclusive stretch goals, plus Atlas for sale. PM me about it.

There is an auction going on right now for the resource poker chips, that are even harder to find than everything else.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/801723529913743/permalink/11...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pas L
Australia
Melbourne
Victoria
flag msg tools
No good will come of this, mark my words!
badge
mbmb
kduke wrote:
I have a copy of the base game, plus exclusive stretch goals, plus Atlas for sale. PM me about it.

There is an auction going on right now for the resource poker chips, that are even harder to find than everything else.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/801723529913743/permalink/11...

All well and good, but we want to know when the actual standalone expansion is available, for those of us with the base game already.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dale Donovan
United States
Kenosha
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Noble Knight & Amazon lists this as in stock, but not Miniature Market or Cool Stuff as of this writing.

Anybody have any more details? The wait for this is killing me....

EDIT: Amazon now has a listing that says this will be avilable on Nov. 23. (But it also has a listing showing it as in-stock, so I'm not too trusting.)

Thanks all!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dale Donovan
United States
Kenosha
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
2017 and still nothing!!

cryangrycry
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.