Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Scott Bogen
United States
Verona
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It says the German player receives 1 Victory point each for eliminating Russian Leaders.

It also says Highest total of Victory and Casualty points determine the victor.

Soooooo, do ALL casualties give points in the scenario for both sides, or -- since it's specifically called out in the Victory conditions -- are only the points for killed Russian Leaders counted in this scenario?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin L. Kitchens
United States
Gainesville
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
BogenBlitz wrote:
It says the German player receives 1 Victory point each for eliminating Russian Leaders.

It also says Highest total of Victory and Casualty points determine the victor.

Soooooo, do ALL casualties give points in the scenario for both sides, or -- since it's specifically called out in the Victory conditions -- are only the points for killed Russian Leaders counted in this scenario?

I think casualties go to casualties. Leaders only go to VPs. In the end they total but casualties reduce APs.

My question is do the Russians have control of the hexes until the Germans take control?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Bogen
United States
Verona
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ah, that makes sense. I momentarily forgot about the reduction in Impulse. I also had that question. Control Hexes are not even addressed in the rulebook at all! I think it would be fair to say the Russians control them at start, but it looks like we may have to muddle through and just make it up as we go!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.