$30.00
James Austin
United Kingdom
Solihull
West Midlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I'm currently looking for potential premises, and working out the costs to setup a boardgame Cafe in Birmingham and I'm looking to join one or two other people to get this off the ground.

Capital would come from personal savings, of course a loan, I've also been looking into grants and of course, the good old favorite... Kickstarter.

If anyone is genuinely interested in joining me, please let me know! A bit of funding and any experience in catering/hospitality would be a bonus.

...Alternatively, please feel free to pass on any of your own feedback/thoughts on setting something up, any thoughts on space, locations etc.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Tudor
United Kingdom
Malvern
Worcestershire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Have you reached out to ManaLeak or Waylands Forge to see if they are interested in joining you?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Golden Week 2017 TOKYO bullet KYOTO
England
York
North Yorkshire
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb
godthedj wrote:
and any experience in catering/hospitality would be a bonus an absolute necessity.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Austin
United Kingdom
Solihull
West Midlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Wahoffelmadenga wrote:
Have you reached out to ManaLeak or Waylands Forge to see if they are interested in joining you?

Wow, I've lived in B'ham my whole life and never heard of manaleak.

Although to be fair, I don't play Magic the Gathering. - I'll check them out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Tudor
United Kingdom
Malvern
Worcestershire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
godthedj wrote:
Wow, I've lived in B'ham my whole life and never heard of manaleak.

Its only been open in Birmingham for a couple of months but was previously in Worcester for many years
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.