Ryan Addleman
United States
Aurora
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello!

Me and my wife just moved to Aurora, Ohio last month and are looking for new people, preferably another couple, to game with on a regular basis. We play almost entirely Euro games and mostly avoid anything with direct conflict. The closest we have to direct conflict is Scythe and even then we typically avoid it in that game. My collection is up to date if you wanted to see what type of games we are into.

Now for a couple disclaimers regarding us. My wife is very introverted and isn't keen on meeting new people or anything involving lots of people she doesn't know and large groups. This is actually the second time I've tried this and the first time she bailed before we even met the other people. Because of this we would prefer to host since she is more comfortable in our house than at someone else's place or a shop of some sort.

Our schedule is usually pretty open with weeknights besides Tuesday nights and weekend days being pretty open. We would like to get something going either weekly or bi-weekly. Any questions please feel free to reply or send me a message.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Addleman
United States
Aurora
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Still looking for people to enjoy our growing game collection with!

We have a couple of groups that we play infrequently with but I'd really love to get a weekly group going. If anyone is interested in my area please don't be afraid to contact me! I promise I'm a nice guy and I often provide snacks and beer (that may or may not be a bribe!).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.