Subject: Missing Parts rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Bock
United States
Gainesville
Florida
flag msg tools
I'm trying to put together a complete copy of this and all of it's expansions. Right now in the base game I'm missing the Mage (stranger) adventure card and the Helmet (object) adventure card. Also two craft counters and one life counter, but those aren't as important.

If anyone with these extra parts to sell could let me know I'd really appreciate it.
Thanks guys!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon New
United Kingdom
Taunton
Somerset
flag msg tools
designer
Text coming soon... probably...
badge
Get tipsy and fight a farmer with Strength 3
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll likely have the two cards you are missing, but no chits.

I'm in the UK mind...

GM me if you don't mind a bit extra for postage!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Was George Orwell an Optimist?
United States
Corvallis
Oregon
flag msg tools
Abdullah Ibrahim - Water from an Ancient Well
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Have you looked at the 'Has Parts' link on the game page? This link takes you straight to it: Talisman: Has Parts

BTW, you should probably specify which version you're trying to match. This folder is for both 1st and 2nd editions. (If you're after 3rd or 4th edition, those links are on the game page too - right up top next to the 'Reimplemented By' label.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Bock
United States
Gainesville
Florida
flag msg tools
Good call. I'm looking for the Second edition. Although my understanding is that 1st edition cards will technically work. My 4th edition collection is complete. I don't own 3rd. Probably, won't.

I have used the "has parts" lists to send out messages already. Thank you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Was George Orwell an Optimist?
United States
Corvallis
Oregon
flag msg tools
Abdullah Ibrahim - Water from an Ancient Well
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
bingo414 wrote:
Good call. I'm looking for the Second edition. Although my understanding is that 1st edition cards will technically work.

I bought 1st edition when it first appeared, and replaced it with 2nd edition when that came out. As I recall it the only real difference was that 2nd edition was in color. 1st edition components should be functional, but black-and-white art might look a little bland if mixed in with 2nd.

[edit] It just occurred to me that the card backs would probably be a problem, but I suppose that wouldn't be an issue for those who use sleeves.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Bock
United States
Gainesville
Florida
flag msg tools
I now have a complete copy. Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.