$5.00
$15.00
$20.00
Recommend
5 
 Thumb up
 Hide
28 Posts
1 , 2  Next »   | 

Cry Havoc» Forums » General

Subject: MSRP and availability in retail stores? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Adelin Dumitru
Romania
Bucharest
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I apologize if this has been asked before, but I could not find a dedicated thread. Does anyone know the retail price and when the game will be available in stores?
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grant Rodiek
United States
Redwood City
CA
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
AdelinDumitru wrote:
I apologize if this has been asked before, but I could not find a dedicated thread. Does anyone know the retail price and when the game will be available in stores?


Just confirmed with Chevee:

MSRP is $75
It'll be available in stores shortly after Gen Con, within 4-6 weeks.
5 
 Thumb up
0.05
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lee Fisher
United States
Downingtown
PA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
HerrohGrant wrote:
AdelinDumitru wrote:
I apologize if this has been asked before, but I could not find a dedicated thread. Does anyone know the retail price and when the game will be available in stores?


Just confirmed with Chevee:

MSRP is $75
It'll be available in stores shortly after Gen Con, within 4-6 weeks.


And when will preorders arrive?
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grant Rodiek
United States
Redwood City
CA
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
lfisher wrote:
HerrohGrant wrote:
AdelinDumitru wrote:
I apologize if this has been asked before, but I could not find a dedicated thread. Does anyone know the retail price and when the game will be available in stores?


Just confirmed with Chevee:

MSRP is $75
It'll be available in stores shortly after Gen Con, within 4-6 weeks.


And when will preorders arrive?


Just spoke with Chevee. Pre-orders through Portal should ship within a few weeks of the end of Gen Con.

So --
If you pre-order for Gen Con pickup? Get it at Gen Con.
Pre-order through Portal otherwise? Within a few weeks.
Retail: 4-6 weeks
2 
 Thumb up
0.25
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathaniel Chambers
United States
Austin
TX
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Nooooo, I was hoping for sooner so I could get in time for my birthday! Oh well *kicks sand*
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grant Rodiek
United States
Redwood City
CA
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
bubblepipemedia wrote:
Nooooo, I was hoping for sooner so I could get in time for my birthday! Oh well *kicks sand*


I deliberately foiled the production pipeline to defy you. devil
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adelin Dumitru
Romania
Bucharest
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
HerrohGrant wrote:
AdelinDumitru wrote:
I apologize if this has been asked before, but I could not find a dedicated thread. Does anyone know the retail price and when the game will be available in stores?


Just confirmed with Chevee:

MSRP is $75
It'll be available in stores shortly after Gen Con, within 4-6 weeks.


Great news regarding the availability! It seems a bit expensive, to be honest, but from what I've seen it is worth the price.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Go
United States
New York
NY
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
If you're having hull problems I feel bad for you son, I've got 99 problems but a breach ain't one.
badge
TauLeaderGames.com
mbmbmbmbmb
The coolstuffinc pre-order page has a price of $44.99. That seems like an excellent value for this game. Or am I missing something? Was there a special edition version for pre-ordering through Portal?
3 
 Thumb up
0.05
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J. Atkinson
United States
Grant
AL
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Horror Leader wrote:
The coolstuffinc pre-order page has a price of $44.99. That seems like an excellent value for this game. Or am I missing something? Was there a special edition version for pre-ordering through Portal?


Yes, I would want to know the same. I came here to post the coolstuff part, but you beat me to it. Good question.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brent Brown
United States
Idaho
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The $75 pre-order includes eight promo objective cards.



You also get the game a few weeks earlier, free shipping to US/Canada, and the option to pick it up at Gen Con.

Personally, I pre-ordered mine from Miniature Market for $45... But that's just me...
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adelin Dumitru
Romania
Bucharest
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, I definitely want to pay 30 dollars for 8 cards (NOT) (as I'm not in Canada /USA)

I'll stick to the cheap, perfectly fine, belated version.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
FPV
United States
California
flag msg tools
mb
elitusprime wrote:
The $75 pre-order includes eight promo objective cards.



You also get the game a few weeks earlier, free shipping to US/Canada, and the option to pick it up at Gen Con.

Personally, I pre-ordered mine from Miniature Market for $45... But that's just me...


Half of me says "Thanks for the tip. You saved me five bucks!"

The other half says "Damn you! My wife is going to kill me now!!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
NoFunAtAll
Belgium
Antwerp
flag msg tools
John Coltrane: My Favorite Things // Jackie Mclean: Swing Swang Swingin' // Clifford Jordan: Cliff Craft // Sam Rivers: Fuchsia Swing Song
mbmbmbmbmb
So when can we expect to buy this game retail in Europe ?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Sampson
United States
Ann Arbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
elitusprime wrote:
The $75 pre-order includes eight promo objective cards.



You also get the game a few weeks earlier, free shipping to US/Canada, and the option to pick it up at Gen Con.
Where does it say you will get these cards. I see the free shipping for pre-order, but no mention of the cards.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grant Rodiek
United States
Redwood City
CA
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
ras2124 wrote:
elitusprime wrote:
The $75 pre-order includes eight promo objective cards.



You also get the game a few weeks earlier, free shipping to US/Canada, and the option to pick it up at Gen Con.
Where does it say you will get these cards. I see the free shipping for pre-order, but no mention of the cards.


If you pre-order the game from Portal, you will get these cards, and you will get the game before it goes to Retail.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Sampson
United States
Ann Arbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Right but my concern is that there is no mention of the cards that I can see on the preorder page.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brent Brown
United States
Idaho
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ras2124 wrote:
Right but my concern is that there is no mention of the cards that I can see on the preorder page.


On this page, very near the bottom.

http://portalgames.pl/new_en/cry-havoc-pre-orders/
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J. Atkinson
United States
Grant
AL
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm not sure promo cars are worth $25 bucks to me. I won't be at GenCon either. I'll just wait until I get enough for another free shipping order at Coolstuff.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Farydia Pseudo
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Will it be possible to buy the game at the Portal booth in Essen?
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Butterfield
United States
Jupiter
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What was the print run for Cry Havoc like? I saw it available for preorder from CSI for a while but hadn't pulled the trigger on a $100 order yet. Now I see it's out of stock (whatever that means for a preorder - out of initial estimated copies?). I'm not in a rush to get the game, but if this is going to be one of those situations where the initial print run sells out in a matter of months, I'll have to make sure I don't wait any longer. I assume someone like CSI will be getting additional stock from this print run before too long.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Y P
United States
Mississippi
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
mpb2000 wrote:
What was the print run for Cry Havoc like? I saw it available for preorder from CSI for a while but hadn't pulled the trigger on a $100 order yet. Now I see it's out of stock (whatever that means for a preorder - out of initial estimated copies?). I'm not in a rush to get the game, but if this is going to be one of those situations where the initial print run sells out in a matter of months, I'll have to make sure I don't wait any longer. I assume someone like CSI will be getting additional stock from this print run before too long.

Don't know about the print run size, but this is the 2nd time CSI has run out of preorder stock. Same with MM. Don't know if CardHaus had 2 preorder waves too but they've also run out. I wouldn't be surprised if this is it for the 1st print run but definitely could be wrong.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J. Atkinson
United States
Grant
AL
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think I heard on the latest Boardgames Insider podcast that Cry Havoc sold out it's initial print run to distributors.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hal S.
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jgatkinsn wrote:
I think I heard on the latest Boardgames Insider podcast that Cry Havoc sold out it's initial print run to distributors.


Sad sigh, I hope this is not the case. I live in Toronto and I've been hoping that the pre-orders for this game go up soon...
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Shegda
United States
Greenville
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
releases sept
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Butterfield
United States
Jupiter
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jgatkinsn wrote:
I think I heard on the latest Boardgames Insider podcast that Cry Havoc sold out it's initial print run to distributors.

Wow, that would be disappointing. Maybe Grant will chime in if he gets to take a break from Gencon.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.