Subject: May spoilers rules questions rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
goom ba_
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi everybody,

I'm ready to begin the May campaign tonight, and I've done "the briefing" with my mate, but 2 little questions are annoying me (I precise I've got the french version of PL S01).

1 - When you're creating a new character, what is the maximum number of RELATIONS you can attribute at this time to this new character ? The rules seems to say only one but that's not clear.

2 - Here also that's not clear.. setting on the board a ROADBLOCK costs 1 action, that's right? In the rulebook, unlike the quarantine, the phrase doesn't begin by "use an action to set a quarantine token.

Thank you for your answers :-)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anh Tú Tran
Canada
Laval
QC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: roadblock and relations
Bonjour,
1- Un maximum d'une relation lors de la création d'un nouveau personnage.

2- En général, chaque autocollant qui sera collé dans la section "Tour de jeu" aux pages 8, 9 et 10 explique une action qui coûte 1 action pour la réaliser.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clive Jones

Cambridgeshire, UK
msg tools
mb
Re: roadblock and relations
Hi,

Could you please edit the subject line of this posting to something like "May spoilers rules questions"? "Roadblocks" are a spoiler for people who haven't got that far yet.

When you create a character (use it for the first time) you create a Relationship between it and an existing character. However, there is a way the new character can get a second Relationship: immediately create a second new character and give it a relationship with the first.

Yes, setting up roadblocks costs an action. But note that you can set up any number of roadblocks around your city for that one action - they don't cost one action each.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
goom ba_
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks both for your quick answers (et en Français !). Topic updated.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.