Popular Tags: [View All]
David B
United States
Chesapeake
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
...is awesome!!

The ratings summary and extra game info on the right is a great touch. Having the comments filtered to the top and the ability to go to a specific rating level is great. I also like how you can set the comments to show most recent first as that is what I am most interested in. The information on the screen is dense, yet intuitive and organized.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Garrett X
United Kingdom
London
Greater London
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Nooo pfctsqr...noooo....

I was still hoping for 'reverse sort' cry
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
howl hollow howl
United States
Hillsboro
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmb
David and I had an exchange about this when it first came out. I still prefer the old reverse sort, but this is definitely a slight improvement, and graphically it looks nice.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
matt gonneau
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes a reverse sort is needed - like clicking the ratings button a second time as it was in the old layout.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
howl hollow howl
United States
Hillsboro
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmb
pfctsqr wrote:
I also like how you can set the comments to show most recent first as that is what I am most interested in.

The original iteration of the new interface already had it.

... and now I see they dropped the day of the month from the comment date. Ass!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tomello Visello
United States
Reston
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
pfctsqr wrote:

The ratings summary and extra game info on the right is a great touch. Having the comments filtered to the top and the ability to go to a specific rating level is great. I also like how you can set the comments to show most recent first as that is what I am most interested in. The information on the screen is dense, yet intuitive and organized.

Don't use it very frequently but I recognize the advantages for jumping around (over previous manual searching for relevant pages). And that it satisfies something historically requested in suggestion threads.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.