Popular Tags: [View All]
jonathan schleyer
United States
Manhattan Beach
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello all,

I am seriously thinking getting this game for our trip to Costa Rica but the only thing holding me back would be the potential setup time required to put all the tiles together. I used to own Hey, That's My Fish! but I quickly traded it away because we found the setup time was too long.

Any thoughts?

Jonathan

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Funk
United States
Springfield
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Takes about 2-3 minutes solo. Less if you have the other players help. Just put all the tiles out face down and start making one edge and work your way in.

Because you can have other help at the same time, the setup can be a lot quicker than HTMF.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Damien Cosgrove
United Kingdom
Bury St Edmunds
Suffolk
flag msg tools
mbmb
The tiles look a lot bigger than Hey, That's My Fish! which for me would speed it up.

I'd have to say that it looks like a very light and accessible game and the set-up looks able to be done in a couple of minutes while chatting, as it doesn't take much attention.

I'm hoping to get a play of it at http://www.thecastaredice.co.uk/ but do expect to buy it!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sören Paukstadt
Germany
flag msg tools
publisher
mb
When I prepared the game for our Live Stream at the BerlinCon, it took about a minute with two people.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.