Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
DOUGLAS BRUNDIN
United States
Akron
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I've played this remotely via webcam with my friend who lives far away. It works GREAT! if anyone wants to play, let's get some folks together and maybe we can play together.

Personally, I'm interested in casual play with self-created decks. I'd prefer to play with friendly, like-minded people. I would be willing to play with someone who is "NetDecking" (using decks found online that tend to be highly tuned and ultra competitive), but I strongly prefer someone who will make his own decks.

I live in Buffalo, NY and I'm in the EST time zone.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jage
United States
Greensboro
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey,

Just a tip, but have you heard of jinteki.net?

You can play online, in-browser, without downloading anything, with no webcam.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
DOUGLAS BRUNDIN
United States
Akron
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
In my experience Jinteki.com is laggy and lacks the physical handling of cards as well as the enjoyment of talking with a live person. Thank you for the recommendation but I am specifically seeking players for live webcam matches with real physical cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jage
United States
Greensboro
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Dbrundin wrote:
In my experience Jinteki.com is laggy and lacks the physical handling of cards as well as the enjoyment of talking with a live person. Thank you for the recommendation but I am specifically seeking players for live webcam matches with real physical cards.

No worries, just didn't know if you were aware! I agree about the talking, which is why when I play I use a headset and chat!

I've tried a webcam before, and always found the placement a little awkward to read the cards and such myself. Good luck with your search!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon Ferrer
United States
Pittsford
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you are looking for more face-face time and are willing to drive, there is a group that meets up every Monday night in Rochester at Millennium Games. We have a league night that is beginning on Aug. 15th all players from all skill levels are welcome. We are a welcoming group and are more than willing to work with a new player to teach them how to play.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.