Popular Tags: [View All]
N Jones
United States
Richardson
Texas
flag msg tools
You are who you choose to be.
mbmbmbmb
One of the staff at my FLGS indicated that Ginkgopolis will be reprinted/revised. Anyone have any info on the validity of this?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Denise Lockard
United States
Lincoln
Nebraska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I certainly hope so. This looks awesome!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon Kempf
United States
Jefferson City
MO
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I wouldn't hold your breath on a reprint from Z-Man, but we could be surprised.

The game itself is completely language independent and the last time I checked was still available on Amazon.de. If you really want a copy, that's the route I would take.

Oh, and the game is absolutely wonderful, I haven't tired of it after 40ish some plays.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Luchetti
United States
Glastonbury
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah ... As far as I can tell there are no reprints coming anytime in the foreseeable future. I recently ordered myself a copy from Germany for around $60 shipped - about the same as the z-man MSRP ....

Totally worth every penny, super fun game!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
N Jones
United States
Richardson
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Checked amazon.co.uk and amazon.de. Nothing under $100USD shipped. Bummer. Well here's to wishful reprints.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rafael Castrequini
Brazil
Valinhos
SP
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
N Jones wrote:
Checked amazon.co.uk and amazon.de. Nothing under $100USD shipped. Bummer. Well here's to wishful reprints.

Try this store in France
http://www.philibertnet.com/

I did a quick test and it seems to cost ~50euros (game + shipping to US, or Etats-Unis, )
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guilherme B.
Brazil
Porto Alegre
Rio Grande do Sul
flag msg tools
Or check the Geek Market often. I bought a used copy from Portugal (English version) in very nice condition for EUR 30 not too long ago, though I understand it may have been almost too good to be true. But so it was.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
N Jones
United States
Richardson
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Rafaelc wrote:
N Jones wrote:

Try this store in France

I did a quick test and it seems to cost ~50euros (game + shipping to US, or Etats-Unis, )

Thanks! I just ordered for 53.33 Euros ($58.52 USD).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
N Jones
United States
Richardson
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Shipped on Monday received today... now I gotta print the rules.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
sébastien dujardin
Belgium
Grandmetz
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello,

For now, a reprint of Ginkgopolis is not planned. We are working on a reprint of Bruxelles 1893 and Troyes (and Ladies). Maybe, we will work on a reprint or a new version in the future but this is not certain.

Thank you for your interest.

Sébastien
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack
United States
Cumberland
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The two you are reprinting are top notch games and I love to see when OOP games that are my personal favorites get reprinted so people can share in the love.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jean Bouchard
Canada
flag msg tools
I don't know if this is allowed, but I've listed both the game and The experts expansion for what I think is a reasonable price(41$ + 30$). Check out my listings
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trae Lenox
United States
Wylie
Texas
flag msg tools
"Dude, what does mine say?"
badge
"Sweet, what does mine say?"
mbmbmbmbmb
Where is your listing?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Rafaelc wrote:
N Jones wrote:

Try this store in France

Thanks! I got mine from there last week. Shipping was fast.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Morency
United States
Waterford
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
stevepop wrote:
Rafaelc wrote:
N Jones wrote:

Try this store in France

I tried ordering from this site, but there doesn't seem to be any way to select the United States as a country for shipping. Am I missing something?

Edit: I figured it out. I was using google translate to translate the site, so I didn't realize that I could select an English version of the site at the top.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Meat Popsicle
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mb
Odinsfury wrote:
stevepop wrote:
Rafaelc wrote:
N Jones wrote:

Try this store in France

I tried ordering from this site, but there doesn't seem to be any way to select the United States as a country for shipping. Am I missing something?

It appears as if you need to register first and go through the process of ordering, but I had no trouble. Click the Union Jack flag in the upper-right corner of any page for the English version of the site. Good luck!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Morency
United States
Waterford
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Shipping was unbelievably fast and the packaging was the best I have ever seen. I never thought I would have this game. I can't wait to play it this weekend.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.