8 Posts

Galaxy Defenders» Forums » General

Subject: Hellou developers! Are You still here? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kalbe Troben
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
the developers have completely deceived us! where is the promised bonuses and new apps? no no no this way! Does anyone knows if app will be done?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dom Hiob
Germany
Bonn
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
are you talking about the KS2 extras? If so, I'd guess they're still working on it (though a lot of their time probably went to Sword & Sorcery lately). I don't think it's time yet for calling names, though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simone Romano
Italy
Rome
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Unfortunately you are right, I mean we need more time to deliver what we have promised, but what can I assure is that no-one has fled, we are still here and soon or later you will get the digital rewards.

Simone
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kalbe Troben
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Simone Romano wrote:
Unfortunately you are right, I mean we need more time to deliver what we have promised, but what can I assure is that no-one has fled, we are still here and soon or later you will get the digital rewards.

Simone
Simone!! When will we get promised stuff? Its about the just say true!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simone Romano
Italy
Rome
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi
I can only say before the end of Q2 of this year, I will be more accurate in the future, I'm perfectly aware of the delay and I'm sorry about that.
Have you already completed Extinction Protocol ? Cause the first bonus mission will be against the Xeno-Lord and you must be an expert with power armors to achieve the victory cool
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vasilis
Greece
Heraklion Crete
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Simone Romano wrote:
Hi
I can only say before the end of Q2 of this year, I will be more accurate in the future, I'm perfectly aware of the delay and I'm sorry about that.
Have you already completed Extinction Protocol ? Cause the first bonus mission it will be against the Xeno-Lord and you must be an expert with power armors to achieve the victory cool

My squad is ready and waiting. cool
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tragic TheBlathering
Australia
Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
I'm hanging for this.. I have been waiting for what seams like forever for the updated mission editor with the Season 2 kicker stuff so I can make my custom PnP Campaign Fan Expansion...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karl
Austria
Salzburg
Salzburg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
TragicTheBlathering wrote:
I'm hanging for this.. I have been waiting for what seams like forever for the updated mission editor with the Season 2 kicker stuff so I can make my custom PnP Campaign Fan Expansion...

Same here.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.