Ibrahim Rodríguez
Venezuela
Caracas
flag msg tools
badge
I like turtles!
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey guys,

I hope you are well. I played the game today with my wife and we had lot of fun with it.

I have a quick question. When you play an Evidence icon that doesn't match the Lead (Investigate action) you must add the mistaken card to the total Evidence. So when you use Pursue action on that same pile or Lead, do you discard the top card only? Or do you discard the top card along with the mistaken cards that were added before too? Also, if the response is option number two in which all cards are discarded, does each card go to the impossible and every single one of them counts as a step forward for Sherlock if you are above the limit? or just the top card?

Thanks for your help!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrik Severinsson
Sweden
Sundbyberg
Sundbyberg
flag msg tools
...microbrewed beer.
badge
...more hops, better die rolls.
mbmbmbmbmb
Option 3. All evidence cards in the pursued lead pile are shuffled into the evidence card pile.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robin Lees
Denmark
Billund
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,
Glad you enjoyed the game, thanks for playing.

The answer to your question is addressed in the rulebook on page 9, under the Pursue text.

"Any evidence cards in the Lead section, whether the were there as Evidence or to increase the Lead value, are then shuffled into the Evidence deck."

Thanks for your enquiry.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.