Sellersburg
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
badge
"By the power of truth, I, while living, have conquered the universe."
mbmbmbmbmb
I am literally just missing one card. I have emailed the company and received zero response. Sent them a FB message, it is as of today, yet unseen. So I did some digging, the designer has not logged into BGG since June 1st, their website has not been updated since May, same with their FB page.

I cannot find a phone number for them. Am I screwed? I contacted CSI as a Hail Mary about the chances of them having a banged up copy they could scrounge a card from for me. No response there either, but I understand that, it's not their responsibility and said as much in my email to them.

Another long shot but for some weird reason, should anyone have a spare Velociraptor Mongoliensis: Pathfinder x 1 I would be most appreciative.

TIA and best.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Paschal
United States
Sanford
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I will shoot HH a FB message.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Hill
United States
Royal Oak
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have been trying to get replacement cards since the end of April!!
I dont even get a response now when I send yet another e-mail to them about the missing components.
I have given up and I will NEVER buy another product from them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan "Spartan Spawn, Sworn, Raised for Warring!"
United States
Sellersburg
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sturm88 wrote:
I will shoot HH a FB message.

Mike, that is most appreciated!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Sellersburg
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
diablo663 wrote:
I have been trying to get replacement cards since the end of April!!
I dont even get a response now when I send yet another e-mail to them about the missing components.
I have given up and I will NEVER buy another product from them.

Robert, I am truly sorry, this does not bode well sadly. Hopefully Mike will be able to help us both!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
alex christodoulides
Cyprus
cyprus
flag msg tools
We have yet to received any news regarding missing items (because he miscalculated the print run) since may. I send many emails with out answer

i remember asking about something during april and he responded with a bland answer; "i will be away to work to my new game when the fulfillment of the second edition of the game will be complete"

You are missing one card, i am missing 2 decks and a strategy guide (which is drooped) so everyone is looking for him. if anyone has any news please share

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe D.
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Stomping Grounds Expansion Kickstarter
http://www.die-hardgames.com/#kickstarter

It looks like updates have been made on the Die Hard website. I found the following info from the link above.

Quote:
APEX TDBG: STOMPING GROUNDS EXPANSION:

July 2016: DHB Shirts, Ultra Pro Mats, and Exotic Predator Decks shipped out.

July 2016: Booster Decks and Exotic Predator Add-Ons shipped out to those effected by error made.

So it seems that the folks that were affected by the Upgrade Tier error should be expecting the Booster Decks and Exotic Predator Add-Ons soon. I hope so!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Paschal
United States
Sanford
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
For those needing cards, send an email to: diehardgamesllc@gmail.com

Dinosaur miniature replacements, WinGo is backing out of agreement to replace broken dinosaurs that they knew were defective but still shipped them. So to those people, just glue them, it's the best you're going to get, sadly.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Sellersburg
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sturm88 wrote:
For those needing cards, send an email to: diehardgamesllc@gmail.com

Mike, that is who I emailed at the start, guess I'll send another. Thank you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Paschal
United States
Sanford
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, no really good excuse. He has been a bit overwhelmed trying to figure out these issues.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave S
United States
Pleasant Grove
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Any news about the upgrade tier cards?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Denis Maddalena
United States
Nottingham
MD
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
murteas wrote:

They were supposedly in the mix with the booster order.

I mean, great, work on your new game, but give updates to address the majority of the issues. Not sure why he doesn't see this as reasonable... but then, I can't fathom why the booster decks will supposedly not contain the several cards that got significantly changed, either. Dude has a very different thought process going on. Ah, well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hero Guy
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
eypyeash wrote:
murteas wrote:

They were supposedly in the mix with the booster order.

I mean, great, work on your new game, but give updates to address the majority of the issues. Not sure why he doesn't see this as reasonable... but then, I can't fathom why the booster decks will supposedly not contain the several cards that got significantly changed, either. Dude has a very different thought process going on. Ah, well.

I'm not sure if its HH's thought process or just that he is still new to the whole production side of the industry. I think that its probably the latter and because of that inexperience, there were some things that managed to slip through the cracks. Doesn't mean that the whole debacle hasn't left a fairly bad taste in my mouth, but I'm still willing to chalk this whole thing up to 'growing pains'.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave S
United States
Pleasant Grove
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Has anyone heard anything yet? I've e-mailed, just would like an update when the cards will be sent out that were forgotten in the upgrade pledge. I really like the game, but really dislike what's going on now.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Paschal
United States
Sanford
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
He is awaiting the play mats and to arrive to ship rest of everything all together. They should be shipping to him this week.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Sellersburg
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Nothing here on my replacement card. The publisher's FB page saw my message though, so there is that. soblue

Heavily looking at buying another copy of the game just to get my single card replaced and then never touching anything they do again. shake

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Paschal
United States
Sanford
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Which card are you missing?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave S
United States
Pleasant Grove
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sturm88 wrote:
He is awaiting the play mats and to arrive to ship rest of everything all together. They should be shipping to him this week.

Thank you for the information!

I'm not getting a play mat, I wonder why he would wait for those of us that aren't in that situation, or even tell us that is the plan. Seems weird, but I'll deal with it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Sellersburg
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sturm88 wrote:
Which card are you missing?

Mike,

I am missing:
Velociraptor Mongoliensis: Pathfinder x 1

Thanks for trying.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Gallo
United States
O'Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
murteas wrote:
Sturm88 wrote:

Thank you for the information!

I'm not getting a play mat, I wonder why he would wait for those of us that aren't in that situation, or even tell us that is the plan. Seems weird, but I'll deal with it.
It probably depends on how he tracks orders. Maintaining separate databases can be a hassle.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
kimchi fried rice
United States
Upstate
New York
flag msg tools
AKIMBO!
badge
반갑습니다!
mbmbmbmbmb
Sturm88 wrote:

That's all fine and totally understandable. The lack of communication and updates to inform backers is unexcusable imo. I was lucky enough to have everything packed correctly at the get-go, but I would be seething and beside myself if I was sitting on an incomplete game for months.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Corey A
msg tools
mbmb
xBino wrote:
Sturm88 wrote:

That's all fine and totally understandable. The lack of communication and updates to inform backers is unexcusable imo. I was lucky enough to have everything packed correctly at the get-go, but I would be seething and beside myself if I was sitting on an incomplete game for months.

I know. Just imagine waiting for any portion of a game you payed for over 2 years ago. I would settle for one missing card at this point.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonan Jello
United States
Newark
California
flag msg tools
"Thick as a Snicker" ~ ♫ "Your uncle says to, says to tell you, You are a monkey girl."♫
mbmbmbmbmb
Now I'm not sure I want to purchase this game.
shake
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
kimchi fried rice
United States
Upstate
New York
flag msg tools
AKIMBO!
badge
반갑습니다!
mbmbmbmbmb
CoreyRIT wrote:
xBino wrote:
Sturm88 wrote:

I know. Just imagine waiting for any portion of a game you payed for over 2 years ago. I would settle for one missing card at this point.

Oh my, the 1st kickstarter hasn't been put to bed yet!? shakeshakeshakeshake
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M. Leandro
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Luftwaffe Flak wrote:
I am literally just missing one card. I have emailed the company and received zero response. Sent them a FB message, it is as of today, yet unseen. So I did some digging, the designer has not logged into BGG since June 1st, their website has not been updated since May, same with their FB page.

I cannot find a phone number for them. Am I screwed? I contacted CSI as a Hail Mary about the chances of them having a banged up copy they could scrounge a card from for me. No response there either, but I understand that, it's not their responsibility and said as much in my email to them.

Another long shot but for some weird reason, should anyone have a spare Velociraptor Mongoliensis: Pathfinder x 1 I would be most appreciative.

TIA and best.

I am in the same situation. I was told that by summer I would be receiving mine along with the missing decks. Still waiting...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.