Subject: GenCon Math Trade: Sell me on your game rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Flying Arrow
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I haven't been trading or following new releases all that closely for the past few years. I have a few items in the GenCon math trade and went to check the trade list for items from my BGG wishlist/want list... turns out that a lot of what's on those lists aren't in the math trade at all, so right now my math trade want list is a lot shorter than I expected.

There's a lot of games in the trde, though... so this is me being lazy. Feel free to tell me why I should add your game on my want lists. I know it's tough to do a good job convincing people they want games that you want to get rid of yourself, but if you have the time go ahead and give it a shot.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
sean johnson
United States
Edinburgh
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sure, I'll try.

I have offered up the following games: Roll for the Galaxy, Star Wars: Armada, and City of Remnants.

You have already played and rated Roll for the Galaxy a 7, but you do not own it. My copy has the expansion already in the box. You gave it a positive rating so trading for it is better than buying it.

Based off your game ratings you clearly like Star Wars and you like space games, so Armada is right up your alley. There are several copies in the math trade, but you should try for mine because I took the time to tell you that you should.

Finally, based off your ratings of games it looks like you like games with a level of conflict. I also get the impression that you are not opposed to euro game mechanisms but can find the theme implementation of euros a bit dry. I never played City of Remnant because I could not get my wife interested. Perhaps you would be the perfect owner of this game, and it can be yours from the Gen Con math trade!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.