Popular Tags: [View All]
Daniel Kim
United States
Auburn
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So on the Guns & Steel: Renaissance Kickstarter they say:

"Grail Games only has the Guns & Steel publishing and sales rights for Oceania and SE Asia. Moaideas and their (soon-to-be-announced) worldwide publishing partners have given us permission to provide a small number of copies for fans of the game. We are grateful for their support. If you miss out, please stay tuned. The game(s) will be made widely available in other territories in the future."

So when will the announcement happen and when will the game be available? I'm very interested in the game but want the new edition.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Markus Bungartz
Germany
Bornheim
NRW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Germany gets this Autum "Im Wandel der Zeiten Kartenspiel"(Through the Ages Cardgame)
Both Games in one Box from Pegasus.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Kim
United States
Auburn
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
magicm wrote:
Germany gets this Autum "Im Wandel der Zeiten Kartenspiel"(Through the Ages Cardgame)

That's a very interesting title.. considering Through the Ages is another game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
"Music That Glows In The Dark"
mbmbmbmbmb
magicm wrote:

Where did you hear this? Any US release or changes?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andre Bronswijk
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Pegasus has the rights for Europe, but not for the US.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
-=::) Dante (::=-
United States
KEW GARDENS
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Cover and version entry has now been added here.

While it is listed as the "German" edition, I'm guessing it is going to be a multi-lingual as I know the person who was hired to do the English translation of the rules for Pegasus.

He said there were a LOT of ambiguities and poor translation issues that needed to be cleared up from the previous English translation of the game.

So there may be quite a bit different in practice even if it wasn't due to tinkering but rather clarified rules so the game is played as it was originally intended.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Liu
Taiwan
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, I did a near total rewrite of the rulebook for Renaissance, which hopefully should be more easy to understand.

Guns & Steel: Renaissance English Rulebook

He should check it out, since I am not sure if Pegasus has given him all materials I handed over.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
-=::) Dante (::=-
United States
KEW GARDENS
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
darkavatar1470 wrote:
Well, I did a near total rewrite of the rulebook for Renaissance, which hopefully should be more easy to understand.

He should check it out, since I am not sure if Pegasus has given him all materials I handed over.

I think he might already be done with the project but will definitely send it to him!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Y P
United States
Mississippi
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks like TMG picked up the rights for the US at least, per this photo of the game box with the TMG logo on it courtesy of Steph (punkin312):

https://boardgamegeek.com/blogpost/63512

Scroll down to the bottom of the blog post to see it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Board Together
msg tools
mbmb
darkavatar1470 wrote:

can I use this rule book for the base game? If so what should i disregard?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.