Popular Tags: [View All]
park sangjun
South Korea
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
7 wonders duel cards info i know

wonder cards(65x100): 12

age cards(44x68): 73

What card sleeve(or size) is using for pantheon?

and number of cards?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc Kolb
United States
Highland Park
NJ
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
paynentt wrote:

and number of cards?

I also wanted to know from Broken Token if their insert will fit the new stuff or will they make an insert upgrade?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrea Gusmeroli
Italy
Morbegno
Sondrio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
paynentt wrote:

and number of cards?

+1
no news up today?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cole Feeser
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mb
I can shed some light onto your question. Per the official website for this expansion, https://www.asmodee.us/en/games/7-wonders-duel/products/pant... you will see that it lists this expansion as having the following:

15 Divinity cards
5 grand temple cards
1 Gate card
2 Wonder cards

Now based on the images available for this game I would say that the grand temple, Gate, and Wonder cards all use the larger sleeves (65x100mm) and the Divinity cards use the smaller sleeves (44x66mm). Don't quote this as fact but at the same time I can't imagine why they would introduce a different card size in this expansion.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Quick

Riverside
California
msg tools
So mini-Euros again?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Kelley
United States
Unspecified
Michigan
flag msg tools
mb
wordoftheoracle wrote:
paynentt wrote:

and number of cards?

I also wanted to know from Broken Token if their insert will fit the new stuff or will they make an insert upgrade?

+1 on the Broken Token question. I would like to know, as it may swing my thoughts on ordering the expansion.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruno
United Kingdom
Stoke Gifford
Bristol
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Personally, I don't think the Broken Token insert will need an update just yet. They'll probably want to wait a bit anyway, just to make sure there aren't going to be any more expansions.

Based on the pictures, there definitely seems to be enough room for the new age cards. The wonders should also still fit, and there is still some room left for extra tokens. The Divine overlay looks like it will have to go on top of everything else, like the military board.

The question is around the Pantheon cards. What size are those? Could they go on top of the Wonder cards?

These may also be problematic if you sleeve your cards as they seem to be a non-standard size. Slightly longer, but not as wide as the Wonder cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy ZJ
Singapore
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
GThreepwood wrote:
paynentt wrote:

and number of cards?

+1
no news up today?

Got an email from Broken Token staff that they are waiting for Essen to pick up a copy themselves first

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bastien BERENGUIER
France
flag msg tools
Hi,

I just got the answer from Repos Production (the editor), and the Gods card size are : 61x112mm

Good luck finding it now
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
S. R.
Germany
Mainz
Rheinland-Pfalz
flag msg tools
It's a fearful thing, to fall into the Hands of the Living God!
badge
Tell me, have you found the Yellow Sign?
mbmbmbmbmb
For the God cards and the Gate card:
https://www.maydaygames.com/collections/card-sleeves/product...

For the small cards (only the Temple cards) the FFG Red fit quite well. And for the Wonder cards e.g. Mayday Copper.
...but for these two card types you find suggestions in this GeekList.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bjorn Hochstenbach
Netherlands
Maastricht
Nederland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
skullfire wrote:
Personally, I don't think the Broken Token insert will need an update just yet. They'll probably want to wait a bit anyway, just to make sure there aren't going to be any more expansions.

Based on the pictures, there definitely seems to be enough room for the new age cards. The wonders should also still fit, and there is still some room left for extra tokens. The Divine overlay looks like it will have to go on top of everything else, like the military board.

The question is around the Pantheon cards. What size are those? Could they go on top of the Wonder cards?

These may also be problematic if you sleeve your cards as they seem to be a non-standard size. Slightly longer, but not as wide as the Wonder cards.

Like above It fits all in the Broken Token insert.
The Pantheon cards > They go on top of the age cards. It's a little bit lose, I put the Pantheon game rules on them.
And the Divine overlay on top of the military board.
And finally cover everything with the basic rules and help sheets (2x).

All the Mythology/offering/snake tokens in the box off the military tokens.
And I have 3 Conflict pawns and 2 Minerva pawns included.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gregory Mucklow
United Kingdom
Swindon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've been trying to source 'French Tarot' size card sleeves in the UK for the divinities, but no luck

Does anybody have enough spare for my copy of the game they'd be willing to send me (I can cover postage!). I'm getting the game at Christmas and I'm going to be really torn between having to wait and having to play it unsleeved!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Kelley
United States
Unspecified
Michigan
flag msg tools
mb
So is there any updated feedback on how well the Mayday MDG-7143 sleeve is working for everyone?

1. There were some other threads suggesting the MDG-7143 (or Mayday sleeves in general) comes with inconsistent widths and was causing the card to bow in the middle? Is the general consensus a good Mayday pack of sleeves should work or is this more of a rare occurrence?

2. Has anyone had success finding the Swan PanAsia (SWN-536) sleeve mentioned on the BGG sleeve thread? It seems maybe this sleeve has been discontinued, as I can not seem to locate it on the Swan PanAsia website?

Thanks in advance for any feedback!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy ZJ
Singapore
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
kjkelley wrote:
So is there any updated feedback on how well the Mayday MDG-7143 sleeve is working for everyone?

1. There were some other threads suggesting the MDG-7143 (or Mayday sleeves in general) comes with inconsistent widths and was causing the card to bow in the middle? Is the general consensus a good Mayday pack of sleeves should work or is this more of a rare occurrence?

Over at the card sleeve list thread (card sleeve list thread) MDG-7143 has several times been described as too tight. This was also the case for my order of MDG-7143. It seems strange that Gabb was able to request for a slightly wider pack. You can try contacting mayday but who knows if you will get the same success?

kjkelley wrote:

2. Has anyone had success finding the Swan PanAsia (SWN-536) sleeve mentioned on the BGG sleeve thread? It seems maybe this sleeve has been discontinued, as I can not seem to locate it on the Swan PanAsia website?

The main us swanpanasia website seems to be managed by mayday, which seems to handle swan's us distribution. That distribution seems to be a limited selection of all of swan's products.

I had my sleeves physically purchased over the counter from a shop in Taiwan. It seems swan stopped offering an online webstore recently (and that was in chinese language no less)

The sleeves themselves fit very tightly but acceptably. There was one sleeve that was probably 1mm and cause slight bowing. I used that for the door.

I spotted packs selling at a shop called smiling monster. I have not ordered from that shop before so i can't vouch for how reliable and prompt that shop is. The more obscure alternative is to find someone going on a Taiwan trip

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George Louie
United States
Alexandria
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
FWIW - i bought the Mayday Sleeves MDG-7143 / French Tarot Sleeves (61x112mm) and they fit the Divinity Cards Perfectly.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Márton Molnár
Hungary
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
glouie wrote:
FWIW - i bought the Mayday Sleeves MDG-7143 / French Tarot Sleeves (61x112mm) and they fit the Divinity Cards Perfectly.

I bought MDG-7113 sleeves today (same 61x112 size but normal thickness) and they are perfect size too. Now I only have to figure out what to do with the remaining 84...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George Louie
United States
Alexandria
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
molnarm wrote:
glouie wrote:

I bought MDG-7113 sleeves today (same 61x112 size but normal thickness) and they are perfect size too. Now I only have to figure out what to do with the remaining 84...

The heck with the extra sleeves, I have to figure out how to not get crushed by my wife at the game. LOL

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.