Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tomislav Jaklenec
Croatia
Rakov Potok
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi

Just got my game and after unpacking it looks like one of the minuatures is missing for me, anyone else had this problem? It looks like it Shikamaru ( ) . Hope evryone else get full house game

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Duarte
Portugal
Ponte de Lima
Ponte de Lima
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine is ok.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tomislav Jaklenec
Croatia
Rakov Potok
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well sent them a e-mail at info@japanimegames.com, hope somebody answers , 1 day and counting and waiting for an anwser, hate it when games dont come with all componets

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Duarte
Portugal
Ponte de Lima
Ponte de Lima
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Did you contact the store where you bought it?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tomislav Jaklenec
Croatia
Rakov Potok
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Since my last post i still have not my missing component. I send dozens of e-mails but it looks like the publishers are not interestet in giving me a figure they did not put in the game box. Nor yoka games nor japanime is giving me a straight answer about this, just shifts the blame to the other.

I will never ever buy any more games from this companies, their support is non existant.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Duarte
Portugal
Ponte de Lima
Ponte de Lima
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That really sucks. Where did you buy it?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tomislav Jaklenec
Croatia
Rakov Potok
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Dna_Boy wrote:

It dosent matter where you buy the game, the game was in full wrap, not opened. It was a shop from France.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Duarte
Portugal
Ponte de Lima
Ponte de Lima
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Krscho wrote:
Dna_Boy wrote:

It dosent matter where you buy the game, the game was in full wrap, not opened. It was a shop from France.

Sure it matters. If you buy a car from a stand, and turns out its missing a piece, even though you can use it, it's the stand that needs to replace it, not the brand of the car.

If I were you, I'd contact them and ask them to replace it, or at least have them contact the company.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tomislav Jaklenec
Croatia
Rakov Potok
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anyone know the boardgame forums of yoka and japanime games. I want to tell evryone to never buy their games, couse if you have a missing components like i have you will never get them from them and never be able to play the game, only thing my game is worth now is to warm me in the winter, i will probably burn it if i dont get answers from the publishers/makers

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.