Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jorge Arroyo
Spain
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I think it's important that people rate individual piecepack games on their own BGG pages. When new people come looking for games to play on their new piecepack sets, there is a lot to choose from, but very little comments/reviews and ratings to help choosing.

Just make a search on the tags for "piecepack" or go to my geeklist where all the games are listed (there's a link on the links section of the piecepack BGG page). Also, I've linked games from the piecepack wiki ( http://www.ludism.org/ppwiki ) to their respective BGG pages.

And a last note: I think it's not bad for game designers to rate their own games. Just try to be honest and follow the BGG guidelines. Ask yourself, how much do you really play the game? Would you play it right now if someone would suggest it? etc... I don't think it's so difficult, and it's better than a rating of 0. If you say you're the designer, and explain your rating, I don't think it can be called "shilling"

Cheers!

Edit: I forgot to mention that it's also important to get all the piecepack games in BGG. I'm adding the ones I'm trying and the ones from recent contests, but the more we add, and the more comments they get, the better.

-Jorge

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls