$20.00
Mark Schipper
Australia
Aberfoyle Park
South Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
*Engaging Rant*

Is it just me or would it be great if the dividers had printed labels on them! I'm ok with sorting the cards but i just spent over an hour sticking little strips of paper onto cards and it kind of annoyed me.

I also did this with the Alien DBG and Marvel DBG.

If only someone had a printer studio divider template.

*Disengaging Rant*

Think i'll go wash all the glue off my hands now. Later in the week i might get time to actually play the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Ryan
United States
Johnson City
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sounds like you should invest in a label maker.

Print, peel, stick, done.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Dacula
Georgia
msg tools
I printed on my printer with card stock with some of the great PDFs files on BGG. Cut them and they look incredible. It was actually quite fun. Only cost me a few dollars of paper and ink, and 30 minutes of cutting. .
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mårten Cederholm
Sweden
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Would any cheap label maker do the job?
Looking at one that is on sale, it prints 12 mm, will it do the job?

Demo Letrag LT-100H

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
GTRock wrote:
I printed on my printer with card stock with some of the great PDFs files on BGG. Cut them and they look incredible. It was actually quite fun. Only cost me a few dollars of paper and ink, and 30 minutes of cutting. .

Yeah, i did this myself for LE Alien and will be doing it for LE Predator too. I might recycle the included dividers this time and glue the printed dividers on them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Bolton
England
Devizes
Wiltshire
flag msg tools
nothing to see here, move along
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm happy with blank dividers.

I rearrange the decks in different ways from time to time and would find labels limiting.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.